Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Chess Nut!
I decided to change the background in honor of my hubby, the Chess Addict. LOL! Its his birthday next month and so I found this bkgd for him to enjoy, if he ever looks at the blog. I know it looks a lot like "Breaking Dawn" the book, which I've read, but its the chess pieces that attracted me. John starts his first day of student teaching and I think he was already stressed, I'm sure I didn't help him with my short temper this morning. But he is a wonderful, kind, and patient man and I'm lucky he picked me. So, here's to you My Kiwi!! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't seem to read. You have secret codes on those Winding Fonts? At least I'm glad you're keeping up when you can with the blog post. :D
Post a Comment