I'm trying to be more diligent about posting blogs here. I figure this is a great way for my family and friends to catch up on what's going on with us, especially when I don't get around to emailing. So check out our slideshow of Moana and family. if you have pics you want to contribute, let me know, I think there's a feature where you can do that.
Anyway, life is soooooo good with my baby. She's sleeping longer the past couple days, I was so surprised to wake at 4 am and realize that Moana slept for 5 hours! It was wonderful of her to do that for her mommy. Although it means she is ravenous when she wakes lol! Time is flying so fast and I'm already missing my tiny baby. But Moana is such fun when she laughs and coos at us quite often. I am astounded at how well she knows us and even then how well she behaves with strangers. Everybody says "good baby!" LOL! Motherdom is more than I expected and I cherish every moment I can. I learn so much from this experience and wish I had started sooner. But good things come to those who have to wait, and Moana sure is a great thing.
Want to give a "hand wave" to my hubby for the wonderful husband and daddy he is. Love is compounded when a baby is added into the mix. Moana does take up almost all of our attentions but we had 4 great years with just ourselves so it is nice to add a third. John is amazing in how much he loves and dotes on his daughter, she'll definitely be daddy's girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww what a sweet blog! Thanks for sharing Delight. I enjoyed it tremendously!
Post a Comment