Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Woke up today to see snow on the ground!! Moana's first snowfall, not that she'll really enjoy playing in it lol. Its good to be home with the family, no matter how much the nephews/nieces drive us crazy with their antics. My sister says when kids get together, somehow their brains stop working.  LOL! I think its true.  Moana is doing well with the family, she's taking longer to get used to the men, even Grandpa, but I suppose that's normal. She woke up happy and smiling at her Grandpa so its a good sign. Her cousin, Emmy is 3 months older than her and they're about the same size! I'll have to post a pic of them in their Christmas dresses. Guess my babies will take after their daddy's side of the family. :) Its fun to see them together though, Moana seems more encouraged to try the "pushups" when she sees Emmy doing it. Well, life is still fun with us having a baby. Family is definitely something that brings joy to our lives. I would hope everyone has family to turn to for joy and laughter. Lucky us, we get to visit both sets of families this season, an Moana gets to experience true "spoilt-ness." haha.  Merry Christmas to all and to all a wonderful year!

2 comments:

{z} said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks for the Christmas card...I'm so happy you guys are enjoying parenthood soooo much. You have a little angel!

Rainee said...

Merry Christmas to you too Dee! It's good to see how much you enjoyed being a mommy. :) It is a great blessing. How long will you guys be in Idaho?